The Public Health Nurse Program's goal is to promote, advocate for and strive to protect the health, safety and rights of the patient, whether an individual, family, group or community.
1. Identify health needs of tribal members.
2. Assess the current health status, health practices, and environment of the Indian population.
3. Develop provisions for comprehensive outreach health care.
4. Develop a referral and patient tracking system in conjunction with the IHS program.
Will include but limited to:
1. High-risk infants
2. Infants and pre-school children
4. Communicable disease control
5. Chronic disease
6. Health education.
1. Must reside within the 10-county service area inclusive
of Caddo, Comanche, Cotton,
Grady, Harmon, Jackson, Jefferson, Stephens, Tillman, and Kiowa.
2. Enrolled Wichita & Affiliated Tribal members.
Jeanne Davilla, PHN
Office: 405-247-2425 ext.156
Direct Line 405-247-8656