- Must be enrolled in the Wichita and Affiliated Tribes
- Scholarship will be awarded to two enrolled Wichita students
- Undergraduate and Graduate college students encouraged to apply.
- Please include as much information as possible in each of the four (4) main criteria and the supplemental information areas.
- All written responses should be typed, double-spaced and attached to the application
Mikayla Kerron and Camaya Ibanez
MaCaylin Autaubo – the daughter of Michelle and Matthew Autaubo. A 2017 graduate of Fort Cobb-Broxton High School, Autaubo is a sophomore human development and family science major with an option in child and family services. In addition to her Wichita enrollment, Autaubo is also of Kiowa descent.
Kristen Frosio – a doctoral-level graduate student in clinical psychology in her fifth and final year. A first-generation college student, her dissertation proposal, Attentional Control Mediates the Relationship Between Worry and Stress Response, was recently approved.