Victim Services

24-Hour Helpline

National Hotline

Can you help me?

We assist with family violence, including aggravated and simple assault, sexual assault, adults who were sexually abused or assaulted as children, child physical abuse or neglect, domestic intimate partner (IP) and/or family violence, elder abuse or neglect, sex trafficking, and stalking/harassment.

What if I’m dealing with something else?

Please call us. We can walk you through how to get help, even if it’s through another program.

Service Area

We serve the following counties:

  • Caddo
  • Comanche
  • Cotton
  • Grady
  • Harmon
  • Jackson
  • Jefferson
  • Kiowa
  • Stephens
  • Tillman

Transitional Housing Program

Transitional Housing is a program that provides Native-specific services for victims of a crime.

To learn more and find out if you’re eligible, please click the button below.

Contact Us


24-Hour Helpline


National Hotline