Tribal Enrollment

Enrollment Services

The Wichita and Affiliated Tribe Enrollment Office is responsible for the processing of all enrollment applications by researching individual applicants' family lineage, establishing Wichita blood degree, and the subsequent creation of their Wichita family tree. The Enrollment office also provides statistical data and individual membership information to our various tribal programs as needed and maintains the addresses of all tribal members for tribal elections and the mailing of newsletters.

Tribal members may request copies of their C.D.I.B. (Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood) cards, social security cards, or birth certificates from their enrollment files by written request only.  C.D.I.B. cards are free but tribal Photo ID cards are currently $5.00 each. Any name changes to enrollment information must be substantiated by legal documentation such as marriage or divorce decrees, legal name changes or adoption papers. 

ENROLLMENT AS OF AUGUST 18, 2020: 3,452 



In order to be enrolled with the Wichita and Affiliated Tribes, an applicant must meet one of the criteria listed in the updated membership ordinance.    

The following documents must be submitted:

  • A signed and dated Application for Enrollment
  • An original state certified birth certificate of the applicant (No copies will be accepted. All originals will be returned by Certified Mail.)
  • If adopted, both original state certified Birth Certificates and a copy of the adoption papers.
  • A legible copy of the applicant's Social Security Card
  • Parent's CDIB cards, if applicable


Please note that other supporting documents may be required depending upon the application, and if either parent or other relative is currently enrolled. All researched enrollment applications are then presented to the Wichita Executive Committee for final approval by tribal resolution. All applicants are asked to please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.

Address Updates


CHANGE OF ADDRESS FORM - Must print to fill out

Address updates for tribal members will be accepted by written request or by e-mail to: Please submit a return address when requesting updated documents to be returned to you by mail. In addition, you must provide the following in your request:

  • Your full name as it appears on the tribal roll, at the time of enrollment.
  • Your date of birth
  • The last 4 numbers of your Social Security number
  • Please remember to sign and date your request




(Fillable PDFs will still require handwritten signatures):


Enrollment Application (Regular PDF only):     Enrollment Application Instructions

Release of Information for Documents

Burial Assistance Application                    Burial Assistance Application Instructions

Annual Children's Clothing Assistance Guidelines

Annual Elders Annuity Payment Guidelines

For more information or to request specific applications, please contact:

Michelle Emerson, Tribal Government Services Specialist

Wichita and Affiliated Tribes - P.O. Box 729 - Anadarko, OK  73005

Office:405.247.2425, Ext. 134    Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST