About the Tax Commission
Tag & Tax Services
– Titles/Duplicate Titles
– Personalized Tags
– Liquor Tax
– Employee Alcohol Licensing
– Sales Tax
– Motor Fuels
– Tobacco Tax Rebate
– Oil & Gas Severance Tax
– Entertainment Tax
– Notary free of charge to Tribal Members
– Gaming Device Tax
– Hemp Production Code
– Limited Liability Filing
Tag Office Information
All Registrations and Renewals are by appointment or by mail only.
Please call the Tag Office at 405-247-8668 to schedule your appointment.
Register/Renew by Appointment
- Protective Mask is recommended but not required while in the building lobby
- Required documents will be given to Tag Agent at front desk
- Must be on time for your scheduled appointment
- Failure to bring all required documents will result in rescheduling your appointment
Register/Renew by Mail
To Register or Renew your vehicle by mail, please click on the instructions below to view the requirements.
Note: You will still need to call the Tag Office to obtain Registration and Renewal fees.
Note: Fillable PDFs will still require handwritten signatures.
Motor Vehicle Forms
Wichita Tribal Smoke Shop
Smoke Shop & Fuel Station – Anadarko, OK
Located next to Sugar Creek South Casino
Smoke Shop – Hinton, OK
Located next to Sugar Creek Casino
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Must be enrolled with the Wichita and Affiliated Tribes.
- Must reside within the State of Oklahoma.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid Oklahoma drivers license.
- Must have their name on the Oklahoma insurance policy.
Vehicle Eligibility Requirements are listed under the “Instructions to Register/Renew by Mail” section.
What types of vehicles can be registered?
All street-legal vehicles can be registered, including: Passenger Automobiles, Motorcycles and Motor Bikes, Manufactured Homes, Recreational Vehicles, and Tribal Vehicles.
What payment types are accepted?
In Person Registrations/Renewals:
Cash, Debit Card, Checks, Cashier Checks, and Money Orders.
Personal Checks, Cashier Checks, Money Order, or the One Time Credit/Debit Card Authorization Form.
Wichita Tax Commission
PO Box 547
Anadarko, OK 73005
Tax Commission/Tag Office Hours
Closed Saturday & Sunday